Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Better Way To Eat Your Crispy Rice

My Grandma told me that these are the "everyone brings them to the church potluck because their easy" dessert; I disagree. Maybe it's something that is more common in Montana, but these babies seem to be virtually unknown around here. And since they are a favorite of mine I thought I'd share them. They're easy and amazing.

Scotcheroos
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white corn syrup
1 cup butterscotch ships
1 cup milk chocolate chips
6 cups rice crispies

Bring the corn syrup and sugar to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until blended then stir in rice crispies. Spread into a buttered pan (We usually use a 9x11) Melt the chips together and spread over the top. Let it cool before cutting it into squares.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home