Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Apartment

Yes, I have officially moved into an apartment. It's been a little bit of an adjustment to go from living at home to living with three other college girls, but so far it's been really great. I absolutely love how great I get to eat, in contrast to all the joys I've heard about cafeteria food. The other new "freedoms" haven't really made an impact- like staying out as late as you want, etc. But that's probably because my early bird tendencies are still holding on. Our new little place is absolutely adorable and once I find the cord for my camera, I'll post some for your enjoyment.

All for now,
TiAnna

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I cannot wait to come see it!

September 24, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home